- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Illicit image and movie detection
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"...And you make take pride in knowing that ILook worked like a charm, whereas [the other software] was crashing multiple times for a lot of people. They weren't too happy."
- Federal Computer
Perlustro has partnered with SUMURI to deliver training and certifications related to Perlustro products such as ILooKIX. The SUMURI team has vast experience in training on a wide range of topics relating to digital evidence which has been delivered to law enforcement, government and corporate investigators all over the world. SUMURI’s training team is comprised of experts who actively practice and contribute to the fields in which they instruct and hold many top certifications in digital forensics and information security.
The first classes for ILooKIX began in August of 2010 within the United States. All of SUMURI’s training courses are mobile bringing the training to your agency or company.
ILooKIX training follows the same philosophy as other SUMURI courses. We realize that every participant is not the same and has different levels of experience. Our instructors take the time to learn about each participant and customize each class based on the classes experience level as a whole. A teamwork approach is used for training and no participant is ever left behind. We familiarize and review all of the tools and hardware with the participant that are to be used during the course before the in-depth lessons truly begin. Once the participants are comfortable with the tools and hardware we utilize them in a way that mimics real cases that the participant would encounter during the course of their work. A Practical Skills Assessment is given at the end of the course to measure what was learned during the lessons. After successful completion of the course the participant will receive a certificate of competency.
More information about the ILooKIX Training Course and SUMURI can be found at SUMURI’s website: www.sumuri.com or by contacting SUMURI directly at
Telephone + 1 302.570.0015 or by email at email@example.com.