- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Thank you for the opportunity to be able to use ILook as an individual member of the [Non USA National Police agency]. ILook has proven that we can have successful convictions in some of our cases in [our country]. We would like to use ILook as a national standard and official forensic tool within [our country]."
- From the Chief of National
Police, Foreign Government
Perlustro LP respects your privacy and values secrecy and confidentiality above commercial interests. The information you furnish to us is used ONLY for the purpose of maintaining client relationships, and ONLY for the purposes as stated specifically in this document, and ONLY for client authorized uses. If no reference to a particular relationship is noted on this page – any other purpose does not exist.
Specific information by a user or group may be maintained for the following purposes:
- To maintain a support relationship.
- To share information with you about the products we produce, or information relating to bugs, if such are potentially damaging to your reputation or the results you are trying to obtain.
- We do not simply strive to protect your privacy, we completely protect your privacy in all forms at all times and nothing relating to your own credit or payment methods will ever be maintained within our own recordkeeping systems. Those records of our banking institutions or other credit processing agencies are subject to other state and federal regulations and may be subject to other judicial processes, but they are known to be reliable and trustworthy and all are bonded, insured and under Federal Government regulatory agency monitoring.
- We will never ask you for credit card information directly by email or phone, any such information must be conveyed to us by the customer and in a form in which the information cannot be discovered through open email methods. (In accordance with certain USA State statutes all personal/credit information will be in encrypted form). Our billing processing will request the credit information separately, and they will use and process that information, but no records of the specific full credit information will be maintained by Perlustro.
- During the sales process, information is collected which will identify your organization or entity information by name, postal address, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information in electronic form.
- Perlustro does not and will not share any personal information with any third party entities other than by court order. Any email from any Third Party claiming a proprietary relationship with Perlustro, or suggesting such relationship between Perlustro and said Third Party exists as the reason for the communication is NOT authorized by Perlustro and it will NOT be from Perlustro. Please report any such e-mails to Perlustro or other authorities.
- We do not allow others access to any information you furnish otherwise, under the expressed purpose of confidentiality in any condition or in any form, even in a statistical manner for any purpose.
- We will not maintain credit card or billing information that would jeopardize your personal or private financial information. If we accept information which relates to billing transactions other than through our one billing site, Google Inc. we will transfer any information in encrypted form in order to insure your safety and privacy. There is not now, nor will there ever be, any method to store any information other than minimal “contact” information in any records of Perlustro LP.*
- We will comply with State and Federal information requests where such are legally presented to us and where there is ample evidence to support the legal proposition that jurisdiction is defined and appropriate and that the purpose of such request is in full compliance with the legal statutes under which such request is issued. Unless legally prevented from doing so, we will immediately inform any customer of Perlustro of such an event where their information may be subject to the legal process.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will maintain contact information* we obtain from you only for that purpose within our own records.
Client contact information* is protected within our own business design in a form which will prevent internal theft tampering or other nefarious use by any Perlustro employees or subcontractors or other parties. Only persons with specific authorization will have access to client information in encrypted form. Other persons within the Perlustro business unit, for audit or security purposes only, may have specific business purpose access.
We will make no attempt to validate or verify any information from any customer in any form, although billing processes will include tests and checks as appropriate to insure identity information is validated. There is no credit provision made by Perlustro in the sale of any products, only full purchase prices sales will be made. Wire transfer fees or sender information which is required to be conveyed in an international banking form will be considered to be the privacy responsibility of the sender for either the conveyance for purchase or the conveyance for refund. Perlustro reserves the right to send refund payments in the safest method possible for Perlustro if such payment is international in form.
*Contact information includes but is not limited to: names, addresses, company names, e-mail addresses and IP addresses.
**Wire transfers from the United States to foreign countries are not guaranteed by United States banks for payment.
DATA SHARING AND TRANSFER
No information you transfer or transmit to Perlustro in any form will be given or shared to any entity outside of Perlustro by Perlustro without your express permission.
Perlustro will convey client information to a Third Party in accordance with a court order only under the Jurisdiction of a state or federal court in the State of Nevada, USA. Such process may occur for criminal or civil purposes beyond the control of Perlustro itself. If such judicial processes should occur, any or all customers so impacted, will be notified immediately if such legal processes do not otherwise prevent such contact or disclosure.
Should Perlustro LP be sold, such sale may or may not include such information relating to customers as contained within this privacy document. Should this occur, the exact information describing what is to be conveyed and the exact form of such conveyance will be forwarded in secure form to the customer base of users existing at that point in time prior to distribution.
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You can obtain a list of any customer information you believe we may possess if you are a customer by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also honor any requests within 10 days of receipt to change or delete any existing information. We are required by some contractor companies with whom we have partner relationships to retain, for varying periods of time, minimal contact names of identities of persons to whom we have sold products which may have within them, other products from other vendors.
Perlustro retains the right to refuse access to your personal information in the following cases as described in the U.S. Safe Harbor Act:
- where disclosure is likely to interfere with the safeguarding of important countervailing public interests, such as national security; defense; or public security;
- where personal information is processed solely for research or statistical purposes;
- interference with execution or enforcement of the law, including the prevention, investigation or detection of offenses or the right to a fair trial;
- interference with private causes of action, including the prevention, investigation or detection of legal claims or the right to a fair trial;
- disclosure of personal information pertaining to other individual(s) where such references cannot be redacted;
- breaching a legal or other professional privilege or obligation;
- breaching the necessary confidentiality of future or ongoing negotiations, such as those involving the acquisition of publicly quoted companies;
- prejudicing employee security investigations or grievance proceedings;
- prejudicing the confidentiality that may be necessary for limited periods in connection with employee succession planning and corporate re-organizations;
- prejudicing the confidentiality that may be necessary in connection with monitoring, inspection of regulatory functions connected with sound economic or financial management; or
- other circumstances in which the burden or cost of providing access would be disproportionate or the legitimate rights or interests of others would be violated.
DATA SECURITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
All data shared with Perlustro and which it must maintain during the time you are a customer will be deleted at such point in time you are no longer a customer and such information is no longer required by other business mandates to be maintained.
All information which we do keep, is kept in encrypted and physically secure space which is protected by a large nationally recognized security company in the United States and which maintains multiple levels of physical and electronic protection from nefarious access.
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your browser on your computers hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize who you are and when you arrive on our site.
Cookies are used by us to understand how you came to our site and what pages you click on during your visit. This information helps us to better personalize your experience while visiting our site.
Accepting cookies through your browser is your personal choice. You can still use the site to its fullest functionality if you choose to not accept cookies.
Perlustro LP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Websites that you may have links to on or from Perlustro’s website. We recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Please send us your questions or comments in regard to our privacy policies to: email@example.com
NOTICE REGARDING CHILDREN
No persons under the age of 18 should be accessing any site maintained by Perlustro for any purpose, with the following exception:
If the purpose furthers an educational pursuit and we can help to further illuminate an educational issue for that purpose, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship,
- a list of the categories of personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entitites) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please e-mail us at email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All information on or directly linked to this website from sites on Perlustro LP hardware systems, including graphics, logos, images, designs, sounds, information, and documents (the “Materials”), are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, unfair competition and other laws and are owned by Perlustro LP Inc. and its subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates or its suppliers, vendors or other third parties who have contributed Materials to the website (each a “Supplier”).
In no event shall any of the Materials be copied, reproduced, distributed, displayed, downloaded, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form without the prior express written permission of Perlustro LP. Any Perlustro LP products and brands mentioned in this website are registered trademarks or trademarks of Perlustro LP in the United States and/or other countries. The names of actual products and companies mentioned in this website may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PERLUSTRO LP AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS, THEIR QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL PERLUSTRO LP AND ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERLUSTRO LP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, INCLUDING THE COSTS OF RECOVERING SUCH DATA, OR PROFITS.
Last Updated 08/23/08