- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"He called me with great concern and panic. I advised him to hook the drive up and use the IXImager and try to image the drive before doing anything else with it. IXImager reported a HPA, we (me by phone) chose to disable and proceeded to image the drive with the image sets. He now has an image of the drive he can view and has the ability to copy out the image file sets from his ILook image, etc."
- Federal Computer
SQL Server Temp DB Tuning In ILooKIX, but not necessarily in any other Sqlserver application base, it will increase efficiency of the Database engine to create multiple Tempdb files for Sqlserver to use, based on multicore computer systems. Think of tempdb just as that, temporary working space but only for sqlserver. By default ONE will […]
For over 10 years, ILook has been utilized in numerous jurisdictions and judicial proceedings. As the standard tool for IRS Criminal Investigation for over 6 years, the toolset has more capabilities in large white color crime cases than all other tools combined.
This was a new area in Law Enforcement we never thought our small department would ever consider getting in too. Thanks to you and the free training we began this new journey.