- Pre-install Setup Guide – Windows 7
- Pre-Install Setup Guide
- Permissions To be SET prior to SQL Server Installations
- Elevate Current User to SQL Server Admin
- Adding Debug Permissions To User
- Disable DEP and Enable PAE
- Windows Defender Removal in XP and Vista
- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"He called me with great concern and panic. I advised him to hook the drive up and use the IXImager and try to image the drive before doing anything else with it. IXImager reported a HPA, we (me by phone) chose to disable and proceeded to image the drive with the image sets. He now has an image of the drive he can view and has the ability to copy out the image file sets from his ILook image, etc."
- Federal Computer
32/64 bit IVault driver installation
After a successful installation of IVault, a single device driver must be installed via the START menu application base as you see here:
By clicking on the IVault Protected Driver Install menu item, the installer will present a screen showing the current status of the device driver. If this is the first time you are running the installer, the green checkmarks below will show as red X’s. Once the install button is clicked, and a the device driver has successfully loaded, the screen will display as follows:
Cold boot the System at this point.
If IVault has not previously been used on this computer, it will display an activation screen the first time it is run. This screen is for collecting Site and MID codes to send to Perlustro by email, or through your Perlustro Web account.
After receiving your activation key code from Perlustro, you will need to paste it into the activation screen. If IVault is closed, re-open IVault to show the activation screen again. Then press the continue button and IVault will present you with a disk drive letter selection menu.
You must now make a selection of a PERMANENT drive letter assignment for IVault. Pick a drive letter which is never otherwise used. This drive letter will be unavailable to a user on the machine after this selection. V is a typically choosen letter seldom used by other applications.
If later on, you wish to remove the installation of IVault or move it to another computer, hold down the shift key while starting IVault and it will display a screen for the removal of IVault or a reenroll of the license. If you wish to move the install to another computer, simply input your ORIGINAL license key code, and then click the removal button which will provide the removal key code as in the following screen. Copy this code and email it to Perlustro for a new signing key to be returned.
IVault’s protected area drivers are not correctly installed. Please re-install the drivers and try again
If when starting IVault, you get this screen, then you did not COLD boot the machine after the driver install or you did not correctly initiate the driver installation. Just run the above noted installer again, make sure the checkboxes are green by clicking the “Install” button, then cold boot the machine and pick a drive letter to assign to the protected storage area.