- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Thank you for the opportunity to be able to use ILook as an individual member of the [Non USA National Police agency]. ILook has proven that we can have successful convictions in some of our cases in [our country]. We would like to use ILook as a national standard and official forensic tool within [our country]."
- From the Chief of National
Police, Foreign Government
Data Warehouse SDKs
Perlustro produces many different products that are used in the EDRM process and which are used to acquire and manage Judicial legal E-Discovery demands.
These developer based tools are being deployed in specific data distribution businesses where the value of the capacity of these tools can be utilized as the most cost effective form of data management in the EDRM market.
If you have questions on these products, please email Perlustro at firstname.lastname@example.org.