- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Elliot Thanks. You have made it possible for an entire generation of forensic investigators to exist and have a tool that we could not have obtained in any other way."
- Federal Computer
Perlustro produces many different products that are used in the EDRM process. They are used to acquire and manage Judicial E-Discovery processes from collection to review.
Soon, specific versions of these products tailored separately to both Civil and Criminal Digital Forensics investigations will be available.
ISeekImager, currently in release for the ILooKIX toolset, is only one of a group of discovery tools which has no equivalent application anywhere in the E-discovery process. ISeekImager is not the only tool created for this purpose by Perlusto, but it does call into question the necessity of conducting detailed forensics for civil processes. Especially given the current statutes in the USA. ISeekImager allows any person or group to make low level forensics quality images on running windows computers and transfer the data directly into the discovery chain of distribution without further human effort.
Reduction of Review process time and near de-duplication energy is saved on the front end of discovery, not the after effect of an expensive culling process.
If you have questions on these products, please email Perlustro at firstname.lastname@example.org.