- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"...IXImager just out-performed the tool in our exercise. Lots of admiring by hard-core [other product] users took place in this class. Lots of IXImager envy."
- Federal Computer
Perlustro produces many different products that are used in the EDRM process. They are used to acquire and manage Judicial E-Discovery processes from collection to review.
Soon, specific versions of these products tailored separately to both Civil and Criminal Digital Forensics investigations will be available.
IVault, currently in release for the ILookIX toolset, is only one of a group of interrelated tools which provide ease of use and unparalleled protection to any system, but uniquely to a reviewer system, even one on an otherwise unsafe network. In some forms of this tool, Ivault which has no equivalent application anywhere in the Ediscovery process.
If you have questions on these products, please email Perlustro at firstname.lastname@example.org.