- Analysis Pack Tools: Event, Cloud, Email-Link, Lead-Link and Virus and Trojan Detection!
- Expert Witness Image Format Support
- Virtual Machine Runtime Environment Support
- IVault – Analysis-Review Platform for ILookIX
- PST-OST Extended Media Email Recovery
- Developer Interface (IDE)
- Miniapp IDE & Miniapp Runtime Access for Plugins
- IXImager v3
- System Requirements for ILooKIX
- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Elliot Thanks. You have made it possible for an entire generation of forensic investigators to exist and have a tool that we could not have obtained in any other way."
- Federal Computer
Human/Illicit Image Detection Files and Salvage
ILooKIX includes the ability to find and mark files that appear to be human images. These images may include pornographic and contraband such as abusive images or illicit images otherwise. This feature allows the investigator to rapidly target prosecutable images while bypassing irrelevant material in a totally automated function. Internal investigations in a corporate environment also may benefit from the functionality by helping to quickly determine whether an employee is using company resources for illegal activity, or exposing the company to civil liabilities or in violation of corporate governance policies.
Human and illicit Image Detection consists of two functions; illicit Image Scan and illicit Image Deep Scan. The basic Image Scan, reviews image files using a conservative algorithm which will return fewer false positives at the risk of bypassing images that are less obviously human images.
The illicit Image Deep Scan returns more human images while also returning more false positives. Each scan is able to identify illicit images containing prepubescent and very young children as well as images depicting only adults. It is also capable of detecting images regardless of skin tones.
Running the Basic Scan or Deep Scan is as simple as using any of the ILooKIX tools. Select the feature from the Tool Box, indicate which evidence items are to be scanned, and let ILooKIX do the rest. The positive results will be sent to the illicit Image virtual category to be reviewed.
Because this is ILooKIX, salvage of graphic files is elevated to a new level of detection with several new features. For instance, one pivotal feature is PIP.
PIP, allows anyone to find graphics anywhere in a media store. You do not select anything except the media. You make no choices or selections other than to find graphics within the media item itself. Once identified, the illicit detection process can be run against the salvage output using the load folder function.