- Analysis Pack Tools: Event, Cloud, Email-Link, Lead-Link and Virus and Trojan Detection!
- Expert Witness Image Format Support
- Virtual Machine Runtime Environment Support
- IVault – Analysis-Review Platform for ILookIX
- PST-OST Extended Media Email Recovery
- Developer Interface (IDE)
- Miniapp IDE & Miniapp Runtime Access for Plugins
- IXImager v3
- System Requirements for ILooKIX
- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"He called me with great concern and panic. I advised him to hook the drive up and use the IXImager and try to image the drive before doing anything else with it. IXImager reported a HPA, we (me by phone) chose to disable and proceeded to image the drive with the image sets. He now has an image of the drive he can view and has the ability to copy out the image file sets from his ILook image, etc."
- Federal Computer
IXImager stands alone in the field of computer forensics imaging products. It stands in that position for a very simple reason – it has more breadth of use, court validation, standards validation and testing in hostile environments than any other imaging systems that exist.
IX3 can image more systems than any product on the market. It doesn’t require a box full of hardware writeblocks and it doesn’t write to any device unless given the authority to do so by the operator. Not even cold booted linux software raids can knock a dent in it. It has the capability to boot 15 year old Apple PPC machines to the 8 cores of G5’s running Intel chips. It avoids the normal necessity to do physical removals from laptops and there is no necessity to do target firewire mode on Apples.
The user can image an Apple Mac Airbook in exactly the same way, even though it has only a USB port, by simply using IX to boot the machine through an attached USB CD-ROM.
IXImager is produced by ILooKIX in three forms – USB stick, CD-ROM, and a 3.5 floppy version, which while seemingly outdated, is used in unique cases every day where it is the only solution that will work.
The newly-expanded capabilities include not only the simple things like direct support – unique to this tool – of Kernel level NTFS read write support as well as HFS+, but also the ability to transform images into other formats, to span any types of devices, to conduct multiple operations at one time in different threads and to convey to both the output image files and the user, the full status of what is happening the entire time it is happening in a totally secure output form that is 100% tamper proof.
This was the first software Linux imaging system with the ability to remove and replace, during the imaging process, both DCO and HPA areas.
Bad Sector handling : the only thing you can say about it is there is NO tool that equals the bad sector handling of this one tool. Hence, in the presence of bad sectors, this happens to be the only tool there is to make a valid image as a bootable software solution.
This tool was designed to work not in a pristine laboratory environment, but in unique difficult data recovery environments in software, much like the new CPRTools Psiclone does in hardware. It brings simplicity and ease-of-use to an entire forensics science of data acquistion, investigation and analysis.
Finally……… the quest to find one tool that does it all………….is over.