- Analysis Pack Tools: Event, Cloud, Email-Link, Lead-Link and Virus and Trojan Detection!
- Expert Witness Image Format Support
- Virtual Machine Runtime Environment Support
- IVault – Analysis-Review Platform for ILookIX
- PST-OST Extended Media Email Recovery
- Developer Interface (IDE)
- Miniapp IDE & Miniapp Runtime Access for Plugins
- IXImager v3
- System Requirements for ILooKIX
- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"...And you make take pride in knowing that ILook worked like a charm, whereas [the other software] was crashing multiple times for a lot of people. They weren't too happy."
- Federal Computer
System Requirements for ILooKIX
Every tool produced by Perlustro is produced in a virtualized form which includes encryption package protection. Many tools do not require installation at all, in any form, but those that do, have very precise requirements of software installation prerequisites.
- AMD or Intel processor single CPU core, (dual or quad recommended)
- 4 gigs of RAM required (2 will be operable only)
The hardware issues facing forensics typically center around data storage issues. As with any intense database processing application, any increase in hardware capability will translate to higher quality performance and increased economy of scale.
The current test base machine costs less than $500.00 and includes dual core AMD processors with 4 gigs of ram and a 500 gig hard drive. Any system with greater processing power in Intel or AMD chipsets, with onboard Video Ram not shared (as in the base test machine) would be expected to meet all demands of running ILookIX with SQL Server 2008. Server 2008 can use, and will use, any available RAM as it is demanded and as it exists, so any ram level above the minimum levels, has value to the user.
The image storage devices necessary for forensic computer science should be the best that can be afforded for the analysis volume expected. Any system using SATA or ISCSI or SAS systems is preferable to lesser forms of USB or IDE attached storage. Flash storage otherwise, like USB only external drives or flash disk storage, tapes and removable media, are all very poor substitutes for even nominally efficient SATA drives. Incremental data storage quality improvement has a direct relationship to the speed of analysis and error free working conditions.
Windows XP 32 bit, Sp 3, with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed
Windows XP 64 bit SP 2, or current with .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.
Windows Vista SP1, 32 or 64 bit – Home Premium (w/restrictions) Enterprise, Business, Ultimate
(Home Basic not supported)