- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Elliot Thanks. You have made it possible for an entire generation of forensic investigators to exist and have a tool that we could not have obtained in any other way."
- Federal Computer
ILooKIX and PSIClone
The retrieval of data from damaged data storage systems, is the one intractable problem most forensics investigators cannot solve. Neither IXimager nor ILooKIX, has any “magical” ability to lift good data out of a corrupt data storage device where the device itself is damaged or operating under less than normal conditions. But, an incomparable solution is now available to everyone in this field, the ILooKIX powered PSIClone built by the premier company in this field, CPRTools. It can retrieve data that no other forensics process can provide, in any environment, or using any other system.
A typical data extraction or problems can become of paramount importance in both government and business environments at any instant. Statistically, of any group of mass storage devices, as many as 13% may fail prematurely within their designed mechanical life. This failure can occur even while an investigation is in process, but after the device was originally procured. In these cases, one generally has no normal recourse to reach a possible solution other than “repair shop” processes. But the processes involved and the cost factors necessary, will be impacted by loss of physical control over the data as well as a loss of time control. That fact is unavoidable.
CPRTools incorporates custom design features into the ILooKIX toolset and the PSIClone in order to bring data recovery to never before available success levels in forensics, by using the PSIClone data recovery system designed for ILooKIX
Additionally, CPRTools and Perlustro can together, engineer specific hardware/software customized solutions where needed, to derive the maximum possible value from unusually difficult situations of data loss and data recovery.
If you have not received the desired quantitative results from your current technology, and would like to pursue a more customized solution, please email for further contact at :