- How can I place an order?
- I used ILook for several years until shortly before the end of 2008, but the Check License link says i’m not qualified for the current price, why not ?
- When will the other sales groups be allowed to purchase ILookIX.
- Can I use a database other than MS Sql Server 2008 with ILookIX
- Can I continue to use ILook V8 after my current license expires
- Will ILookIX open Ilook V8 or V7 evidence cases or control files ?
- What types of Images are created by IXimagerIII ?
- Will ILookIX convert images it creates or which IXimager creates, into other alternate image output forms ?
- I am new to ILook and ILookIX, what is the easiest way to learn to use the products ?
- Will ILookIX work with an installation of SqlServer I already have on my network ?
- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"He called me with great concern and panic. I advised him to hook the drive up and use the IXImager and try to image the drive before doing anything else with it. IXImager reported a HPA, we (me by phone) chose to disable and proceeded to image the drive with the image sets. He now has an image of the drive he can view and has the ability to copy out the image file sets from his ILook image, etc."
- Federal Computer