- How can I place an order?
- I used ILook for several years until shortly before the end of 2008, but the Check License link says i’m not qualified for the current price, why not ?
- When will the other sales groups be allowed to purchase ILookIX.
- Can I use a database other than MS Sql Server 2008 with ILookIX
- Can I continue to use ILook V8 after my current license expires
- Will ILookIX open Ilook V8 or V7 evidence cases or control files ?
- What types of Images are created by IXimagerIII ?
- Will ILookIX convert images it creates or which IXimager creates, into other alternate image output forms ?
- I am new to ILook and ILookIX, what is the easiest way to learn to use the products ?
- Will ILookIX work with an installation of SqlServer I already have on my network ?
- Data capture, analysis, investigation and dissemination
- The most advanced imaging solution available
- An easy-to-use interface
- Five built-in, fast and thorough search engines
- Built-in development environment
- Built-in file viewers for hundreds of file types
- The leading salvage engine
- Extremely fast hash engines and automated data reduction techniques
- Built-in e-mail store processing, searching and viewing
- Filesystem, file and e-mail recovery
- Multiple categorization features
- Registry viewing and searching
- Virus/Trojan search and identification
- VMware virtual disk production from devices or images
- Context dictionary production for password cracking
- IVault data store preparation and production
- Support for all common archive file formats
- Deconstruction of evidentially useful file types
- Sorting, grouping and filtering of files and e-mail.
- Advanced analysis functions
- Advanced MS Outlook e-mail recovery
- Password protected file detection
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"...IXImager just out-performed the tool in our exercise. Lots of admiring by hard-core [other product] users took place in this class. Lots of IXImager envy."
- Federal Computer
Will ILookIX open Ilook V8 or V7 evidence cases or control files ?
No, because the form of the application base is changed so dramatically, there is no method to import previous case data into ILookPI. PI's date requirements are not met by V8 control point data. Images created with IX2 however, can be opened as normal image sets and remapped within PI. All comparisons of findings we can test provide full validation for the same analysis of the same data in ILookPI as it was determined in V8.